Tessa International School (Tessa) is a premier international preschool, opening in January of 2017, and to grow into a primary school in subsequent years. It will offer a world-class education based on the most successful international models, and will include two foreign language immersion programs, French and Spanish. It will open in Hoboken, NJ (close to Manhattan). Total preschool/Kindergarten enrollment will be 130.
Tessa’s mission will be to prepare children to become world citizens, leaders, and happy individuals, who, as they grow up, will embrace global opportunities with enthusiasm, confidence, and a strong desire to make a difference.
Tessa International School is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Preschool teachers for the 2016-2017 school year. Our teachers will be passionate about academic excellence and about international and bilingual education.
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in education or Early Childhood Degree
- Early childhood certification strongly preferred
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with young children
- Preferably have experience in an immersion/bilingual setting
- Be native speakers of French or Spanish or be perfectly fluent in one of these two languages
- Be willing to implement new pedagogies and new technologies
- enjoy and excel in communication with parents and their colleagues
- nurture the individuality of each child, and will know how to enrich the entire class of this diversity
- be authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, statement of educational leadership/philosophy, and list of three references with contact information to head of school.
Job Type: Full-time
- Spanish & English
- French & English
Head of School
Tessa International School